Job Id : INJS1001
Position : Systems Administrator
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Langhorne, PA
Email : email@example.com
Entry Level to Senior Level Systems Administrator (Multiple Positions):
- Implementation, Customization, Upgrade, Maintenance, Administration and Production Support of Microsoft and other 3rd party products.
- Monitoring the deployments to the Workstations and Servers.
- Supporting active projects like Windows 10 for VM Workstations and desktop rollouts.
- Creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services for Deployment Status for Applications, Imaging and Infrastructure monitoring.
- Monitoring the SCCM component status and resolving the issues.
- Managing Active Directory - Unlock user accounts; add users & group memberships, reset network passwords and giving access to drives and folders in AD.
- Add and change security groups through Active directory.
- Ensure operating system security by applying appropriate patches and releases.
- Maintained LAN backup system and recover data when necessary.
- Provided 2nd and 3rd level support for software and hardware issues.
- Monitor Traffic, Security and Event logs on all firewalls and servers.
- Assist System Analyst with hardware/software upgrades and new installs.
- Perform feasibility studies and may require travelling to set up systems for various clients across the nation.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirement through regular mail to Innovit USA Inc at 2300 E. Lincoln Hwy., Ste 614, Langhorne, PA 19047
Company Name : Innovit USA Inc
Website : www.innovitusa.com
Posted On : 05-13-2022